Friday, February 20, 2009

It just irritates me so much when I feel as if there isn't enough time anymore. I'm so determined to accomplish many things, and at the same time, I'm creating more new goals... I'll never be able to complete one if I just keep piling more and more... but that's where I'm in thought about a lot, there's too many things to do, and I feel overwhelmed by these feelings. I'll even shut the doors. --I didn't manage to accomplish much these past few months, so I'll begin now, and every other day that comes. I just want to explore, explore explore, and not allow the heavy burden fall upon me, I can let go of these emotions and lift myself back up. If you're just going to push me back, I'm no longer going to try to push myself back up just for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment