Sunday, February 22, 2009

Drawing what I wish to see each day.

Random scenery has been going through my mind each time I look out my window and see how to weather is like. Well, I'm thinking about drawing each day at least one picture where I would wish to be that day. Just something to keep my occupied, haha!~ I'll see, let's see how tomorrow will turn out like.

When I was taking a nap this evening, I had a dream... hmmm... it was taken place in the previous place where I used to live. Awkward. It had some kind of suspense, fear. Don't really want to think about it, so.... I don't feel accomplish at all today... I don't think I did anything to be proud about today, agh, that's a bad sign. Well, tomorrow is a new day, looking forward to it ~ I just want to explore explore explore!

No comments:

Post a Comment